WebWings Application Development services help you address evolving business and technology challenges by defining, designing and building applications customised & tailored to meet your business requirements. We deliver high quality, flexible applications that are easy to maintain, modular to facilitate enhancements, and are reliable, secure and easy to deploy using the our Global Delivery Model. It is based on industry-standard process quality frameworks (such as CMMi, CMM) and uses rigorous methodologies and the expertise to mitigate risk and deliver cost and time-to-market benefits.
Our service offerings, as mentioned below, are targeted towards enabling higher business outcomes with a primary focus to help you boost your ability to harvest increased business value from your investments.
Technologies We Build On
What WebWings Offer & The Value We Deliver
- Scalable and extensible architectures that supports 24/7 business availability for global customers as it reduces development cycles and risks to a minimum.
- Time and cost-effective customized applications that help organizations address functional gaps and achieve business goals effectively.
- Greater flexibility for growth.
- WebWings’ proven highest-quality processes for solving complex problems, mitigating risks, and achieving rock-solid ROI
- User Experience (UX)
- User experience design plays a critical role in the success of any application but skilled resources are hard to find. At WebWings, our experienced interactive design team offers user experience design both as a standalone service and as a resource to augment your existing design pool.
- System Integration
- One enterprise with multiple IT systems can result in confusion, inefficiency and decreased productivity. Let WebWings’ global experience and expertise transform your enterprise into one streamlined and optimally-functional entity. This achieves higher business outcomes with our technological expertise.
- Legacy Application Modernisation
- Many large enterprises expend a bulk of their annual IT budget on maintaining their legacy IT systems. This leaves only a fraction of the budget for new age innovative solutions and modern technology platform that can add significant value to the business. Also, legacy applications, which may have served well in the past, tend to become monolithic and inflexible over a period. This can cause hindrances in the form of inability to web-enable applications to meet customer or even field force requirements
- WebWings through its own methodologies and customised processes helps the organizations to effectively manage the complexities involved in modernizing legacy systems and improve business responsiveness. WebWings assists clients in assessing and evaluating their application portfolio, charting out an appropriate modernization strategy, and finally transitioning it to a desired level based on organizational objectives and requirements.
- Application Portfolio Rationalisation
- The objective of WebWings APR service is to analyze the application portfolios of businesses and exposing hidden inefficiencies within the application cluster. WebWings prepares an APR road map ensuring that applications are aligned to contemporary technology and business goals.